Goat Milk Soap
20 oz. Lard
8 oz. Coconut Oil
4 oz. Sunflower Oil
5 oz. Goat Milk
5 oz. Water
4.5 oz. Lye
- Put the oils all in the crock pot to melt.
- Once the oil has melted, let it cool to about 100-110 degrees in the mixing bowl.
- Weighed out the lye.
- I used ice cubes and frozen goat milk for my lye mix. Slowly pouring the lye over the ice and goat milk, and stir, till all the lye has dissolved.
- Don't let this over heat and burn the milk, but you need it within 10 degrees of the oil.
- When satisfied with the temperatures of the lye mix and oils, add the lye mix to the oil and use an immersion blender until the soap comes to a light trace.
I personally love milk soaps! The goat milk soap is most often used for babies, or for elderly skin.